Click on LeftHandNav to enable/disable feature
Select text box below to input content
Additional Rights of Membership
• Family Privileges - Each Membership in the Club is a Family Membership, which provides full privileges for immediate family members. Immediate family members will include a Member's spouse and unmarried children of either spouse under the age of 23 living at home, attending school full-time or serving in the military.
• Extended Family - Club Members are also entitled to invite extended family members to enjoy the Club facilities at reduced guest fees. Extended family members will include a Member's parents, grandchildren and children who are 23 or older. These individuals may use the Club in the company of the Member.
• Use of Club Facilities by a Member's Guest - Guests of Members are welcome when accompanied by the Member. The Club may limit the number of guests, the times when guests may use the facilities and the number of times a particular guest may use the Club facilities during each year. The Member will be responsible for the payment of all applicable daily guest fees established by the Club, as well as the actions and conduct of their guests.
• Unaccompanied Guest Play - Until such time as the 500 Golf Memberships have been issued, limited unaccompanied guest play will be allowed for potential Country Club Members only.
• Guarantee Against Assessment - Royal Oaks Land Limited Partnership guarantees against any capital or operating expense special assessment, so long as it remains the owner or the Club.
• First Right of Offer - In the event the owner determines to sell the Club to a third party, the owner will first present the Members of the Club with an offer to sell the Club. The owner and an Acquisition Committee composed of Club Members selected by the Advisory Board of Directors will then endeavor to pursue a sales transaction, which must be ratified by a majority vote of the Members. If a sales transaction is not agreed upon or a majority of the Members do not participate in the acquisition program, the owner will be free to sell the Club's facilities to a third party. Any sale of the Club will be subject to the terms of the then existing Membership Program.
Membership is by invitation only. Once a sponsor is obtained, the Member Candidate will apply for membership with the Club. The membership application used for enrolment will be reviewed by the Membership Committee, Board of Directors, and Club Management. Once approved, the new Member will be welcomed to the Club with a New Member Orientation.
Please contact the Membership Department for more information on our Membership Enrollment Process or to set up an appointment to tour the Club.